Wednesday 22 August 2012

Faith In Nature

With Autumn just around the corner I am reminded of my Faith in Nature stamp set. I will hate to see this set retire but know I will not part with it! Today I made this card using my new goodies from the Autumn/Winter catalogue. The base and layers are cardstock in very vanilla,early espresso, and more mustard. The Designer Series papers are the gorgeous Orchard Harvest which I can see I will be reordering as I am almost through this pack! I embossed my images using the new Early Espresso emossing powder and then coloured in with More Mustard, old olive, and a little wild wasabi Stampin Up markers with blender pens. I finished it all off with Lots of Tags, Scallop Dots Ribbon and some bakers twine. Now time to get in the kitchen and rustle up dinner. Stop by later for a new and delicous recipe. Cya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment