Saturday 23 February 2013

Feathered Hope

Welcome! I have been looking through some of my retired stamp sets. Feathered Hope was the first purchase I made from Stampin Up in 1998. This set of stamps has been through alot with me and it's one I simply cannot part with. Silly I know but using it reminds me of a time when my kids where young and finding time to stamp a single image was difficult let along put together a whole card! Cannot believe where the past fifteen years has gone and all the changes I have seen in those fifteen years.

Anyways back to this little card. I made it using the following items: Crumb Cake card stock, Harvest Orchard DSP, jumbo eyelets, crochet trim, garden twine, Floral Fusion Sizzlits, Feathered Hope stamp set, chocolate chip, crumb cake ink and Vintage Trinkets. I have enjoyed revisiting my old friends and look forward to many more cards using them. They make me smile! Cya soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment