Wednesday 20 March 2013

Bloomin Marvelous !!!

Hi ! So glad you dropped in. Today has been dreary again and I am in desperate need of colour! So todays card is full of it. I used the Floral Fusion Sizzlits from Stampin Up to create all the flowers. The card stock used is Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade. The background on the Lucky Limeade was stamped using the Strippled Blossoms and Bloomin Marvelous stamps. I added a white tag to the front of the card for the sentiment. A border punch on Calypso Coral card stock attached to the front of the card once I cuto f 1 inch of the white card stock. The background was stamped using my new Distressed Dots stamp ( which is sure to be a new favourite) in Daffodil Delight. Added alot of Rhinestones for the extra bit of Bling and here you have it!! I hope you enjoy and that the sun is shining on you today. Cya soon



1 comment:

  1. Was nice to open up your blog this morning and see such bright colours to brighten up the day!

    ReplyDelete