Thursday 8 August 2013

A Window's View

Hello and welcome!! I am so pleased you dropped in today.  I have something extra special to share with you. A clever and unique way of making the most of your Big shot and dies. I wish I could take the credit for this idea but I cannot. The idea comes from the super talented Kerry Timms and you can find her here. Let's have a look .......


 This card was created using the following Stampin Up! products which can be purchased through me!
Crumb Cake card stock
Pistachio Pudding ( makes me homesick for some jello pudding everytime I see it!) card stock
Whisper White card stock
Window Frames Collection
Hearts a Flutter Collection
Pearl Basic Jewels
Melon Mambo ink pad
Blushing Bride ink pad
Wild Wasabi ink pad
Pear Pizzazz ink pad
Honeycomb emboss folder
Bitty Butterfly punch
Designer Series Paper - for butterfly


Here is another version of the card........



I really enjoyed creating something different and will definately be making this card again! I hope you enjoyed your time in the Firefly Studio today and will drop in again. I would love to hear from you. Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment