Sunday 11 August 2013

Gifts of Kindness........

Hope you are having a restful Sunday. I have been out enjoying the glorious weather today while walking the hills with my dog Daisy.  I've grabbed a quick cuppa and off to play with some of my new stamp sets from Stampin Up!  Here's what I came up with ...........




Add caption
I finally got to use some of that luscious Strawberry Slush Ruffle Trim and I am loving it! The recipe for this card is as follows:
 
Pear Pizzazz card stock
Coastal Cabana card stock
Strawberry Slush card stock
Whisper White card stock
Strawberry Slush ink pad
Coastal Cabana ink pad
Pear Pizzazz ink pad
Strawberry Slush Ruffle Trim
Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon
Rhinestones Basic Jewels
Small Heart Punch
Oval Framelits

I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear from you and am happy to supply you with any of the products needed to make this card. I am also teaching classes so please contact me if you are interested in joining us! Cya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment