Saturday 10 August 2013

Simply Sketched Recessed Window Card

Hope you are enjoying the weekend and having nice weather like us! Sunshine and little humidity ....perfect! I almost feel guilty being in my studio. Almost!

Today I am excited to share with you this card ....


I found the tutorial to make this recessed window card here.  I've been trying to challenge myself to make more "unusual" cards and items so this was the perfect project. The recipe for this card is as follows:
Lucky Limeade card stock ( retired but Old Olive would work!)
Melon Mambo card stock 
Whisper White card stock
Gingham Garden Designer Series Papers
Black Stazon ink pad
Melon Mambo ink pad
Pear Pizazz ink pad 
Antique brade
White satin ribbon 
Stampin Up blender pens
7/8" scallop circle

I hope you enjoyed your time at the Firefly Studio today and please do leave your comments below. I hope you will return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment