Sunday 4 August 2013

Sneak Peek...

Hello and welcome ! I am sorry for the long absence and total neglect of my blog. I've been back home as my Dad recently had some health issues. I am happy to report all is well and now I am back!

Since my leaving Stampin Up has issued the new Annual Catalog and the Autumn Seasonal Catalog. Wow! So much to process and the list is endless!

 Today I am showing you a sneak peek of the cards my ladies will be making next week.  Our class will focus on the new items offered in Stampin Up's annual catalog. Here is  a little taster....


 I hope you will drop back to see more pictures of our latest projects. I am looking forward to getting together with fellow crafters again for some much needed paper therapy! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment