Friday 24 January 2014

Oh Hello..........Again!

Happy Friday Everyone! We made it to the weekend woot!!!! What will you spend your weekend doing? I will be cooking, packing and perhaps crafting?:-))

Each day this week I have cleaned and closed down my studio in preparation for my upcoming flight to sunshine. And without fail I have come back in and messed it all up again. I simply cannot stay away. What will I do for five weeks with no stamps, glue or inks? I guess we'll soon find out. Until then have a look at what I've been up to today.








I freely admit I have been in a crafting slump this week. Seems everything I attempted to make ended up in the bin! But today I feel I have pulled out of it. Yes I am pretty pleased with this little card. The colours have cheered me up and given me hope to carry on with this madness. 

Thank you for checking my blog out. I hope you have enjoyed it enough to come again. Until then ......

No comments:

Post a Comment