Saturday 22 March 2014

Morning Meadow Gift Tags

Hello. I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Saturday wherever you are. I love Saturdays. It gives me the chance to get the creative juices flowing. So often during the week I just have enough time for a quick card or posting on my blog. But Saturdays I have devoted to spending time in my studio and just letting whatever happens happen!

Here is what I created today……


I just love little tags of any sort! I dug out my ol' Two Tags Die, retired, but never leaving my crafting stash. I combined Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush for little beauties. I can't seem to get enough of this colour combination……so fresh and cheerful!




These are quick tags you can make and keep on hand for any gift giving. I hope you will be inspired to try these yourself. If you want a list of supplies used just contact me and I will email you what I for my tags.

 Thank you for stopping by. Go enjoy your weekend and I shall see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment