Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sketched Birthday Wishes

Welcome back Stampers! Today I have been working on colouring with the Stampin Up watercolour pencils. I love the look these pencils give to any image. I just need more practice time!


This card is a quick and easy project to make. I have chosen to use So Saffron card stock for the primary colour of this card. I love the softness of this shade of yellow. I inked up the balloon stamp in Daffodil Delight and stamped onto the So Saffron to create a subtle background. The sentiment has been stamped in Soft Suede ink and then using the Bitty Banners Framelits I cut it out using my Big Shot.

The cake image just takes some time to get the shading the way you like. I chose to use Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo to colour my image. Using the circle Framelits I cut out the circle and a circle frame just to make the image pop a little more.


If you have enjoyed this card please leave me your comments. It's always nice to hear from you! Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment