Wednesday 30 April 2014

Just messing around

Hi Stampers. Today I have  been messing around in my studio. Thought it was time to start making my Christmas cards for this year. I know I know! A little early but with my hectic life it's best I start now if I stand any chance at all of completing them by December. Besides it gives me an excuse to use some of the stamps that still have not even been opened!






 I couldn't end my session without my daily dose of sunshine. How do you like this one?






Recognise the stamp set used in both cards? It's from Stampin Up's hostess set Simply Sketched. How different the end result is though by just changing the ink colour! This is why I love stamping so much, such variety with a single stamp.

I hope you have liked my projects and will drop in again. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment