Tuesday 29 April 2014

the Paper Players Challenge 193

Hi Stampers! Hope you having a great day wherever you may be. I've been busy with a few challenges this week. Today's project is my entry into this weeks Paper Players Sketch Challenge found here


I first attempted to combine entries from Fab Friday Colour with this challenge and soon found my focus is either too much or too little. I had nearly finished the colour challenge when I realised how far off this sketch challenge I had wandered! So for me I will have to learn to only enter one challenge at a time lol. So on to my entry ……





As you now see my past two projects are totally different. What was I thinking?!! Still it's a lot of fun to enter these challenges and see what everyone creates using the same criteria. I hope you've enjoyed visiting my blog today. Please leave me a comment, I really love hearing from you all! Cya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment