Saturday 24 May 2014

From My Heart

Hello Stampers. It's been so long since I have had time to update my blog. Apologies! Life just keeps getting in the way of crafting time these days. Hopefully that is going to change very soon.

I have had a little time to play with one of my favourite sets, From My Heart by Stampin Up! I just love the vintage look of these stamps. In this project I combined Crisp Cantaloupe with Baked Brown Sugar.

I thought the Petite Petals would really accent this card nicely. And of course I needed some of the ruffled ribbon!




A few pearls and leaves and I had these cards completed in about 30 minutes. Not bad. I have found it's just as easy to make two cards as one !

 I also had enough time to add two more pages to my Envelope Mini Album for you to view today.





 This little album has taken me longer to complete than any other album I have done in the past. Having said that, it's the only one I have made I didn't look on and think "oh I wish I had done this" or "oh I wish I could change that". So maybe patience does pay off!

Thank you for joining me today. I hope you have a great weekend and will come again.


No comments:

Post a Comment