Thursday 19 June 2014

Kraft Envelope & Mixed Media Mini Album

Hi Stampers and welcome to my craft sanctuary. Have you ever had days when you feel a little guilty for all the money you've spent on your craft stash? I have until I realised just how much I am saving by not paying a therapist ! I can now freely craft without the guilt lol.

 Anyways on to todays project. Wow this album has to be the longest project I've had running. I wanted to take my time on this album and include some of the inspiration I have found in various projects. At long last here it is………..





This album is a great use for the left over paper scraps. 















I love all the pockets ths album has to storing photos, ticket stubs, whatever items the receiver considers memorable. 










Only thing left to do is make a few photo mats for the pockets. I will only make 4 as I want to leave plenty of pocket space for this & that.

I hope you have enjoyed this album. I have loved creating it. I love the fact I could make use of paper that's been lying around waiting for me:-) And now that I have cleared out some space and realise how much I have been saving my dear ole hubby on therapy…….well I am off the the craft store!!

I would love to hear your feedback and please come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment