Monday 9 February 2015

Get Well Wishes

Hi Stampers and welcome back. I hope you are having a great start to the week. I cannot believe it's Monday again ….already! I only blink my eyes and another week has come & gone. Maybe that's a sign of getting older? I dunno.

Anyways! On to todays project. There;s been the usual flu/ cold season in my area so today I am sharing a little card I created for a sick friend. I thought it might cheer her up a bit with all the dreary weather , and feeling under the weather. What do you think?








 I just love all the colour in this card. I think I may be wishing for spring and in need of colour! Until then I will just have to continue to create my own sunshine:-)

I hope you've enjoyed my post today and will take the time to leave a comment so I know you've been here. Thank you and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment